There are two ways for an admin to invite a team and create new users:
- Create a new user and set up their account yourself.
- Create invitations for your team to set up their accounts themselves.
To create an invitation, go to the Manage tab and select Users from the drop-down menu:
In the Users dashboard, select Pending Invitations on the left-hand side of the screen:
There are 3 user roles to choose from in ShuttleControl:
- Driver: Receive and complete trip requests from the dispatcher or admin.
- Dispatcher: Create trip requests for the driver(s).
- Admin: Same as dispatcher, but also has access to the Manage tab.
To create an invitation, enter the user's email address, role, and assign them to a specific store. You may invite multiple users at once by selecting the + Email icon:
Once you've inserted these details, click on Send Invitations. An invitation is then sent by email where the invitee(s) can accept the invitation and fill in some details themselves, such as their name and phone number.
As as Admin, you'll be able to see who has setup their account, and who still needs to sign up.