Create a User
Select Users from the Manage tab:
From the Users tab, click:
There are 3 user roles to choose from in ShuttleControl:
- Driver: Receive and complete trip requests from the Dispatcher.
- Dispatcher: Create trip requests for the Driver.
- Admin: Same as Dispatcher, but can also create users.
Enter the User’s role, email address, first and last name, phone number, language, unit of measurement, and station access.
Each new user will receive an email, where they can finish their account setup.
Users will click Setup Account
Users then set a password (must be 8 characters long), and confirm that they are not a robot.
- Admins and Dispatchers will have the option to log in.
- Drivers will need to download the ShuttleControl Driver application.
Check out this article to find out how to reset a user's password.