Create a User
Select Users from the Manage tab:
From the Users tab, click:
There are 3 user roles to choose from in ShuttleControl:
- Driver: Receive and complete trip requests from the dispatcher or admin.
- Dispatcher: Create trip requests for the driver(s).
- Admin: Create trip requests for the driver(s), but can also create users.
Enter the User’s role, email address, first and last name, phone number, language, and assigned store.
Each new user will receive an email, where they can finish their account setup.
Users will click Setup Account
Users then set a password (must be 8 characters long), and confirm that they are not a robot.
- Admins and Dispatchers will have the option to log in.
- Drivers will need to download the ShuttleControl Driver application.
Edit a User
To edit an existing user, go to the Manage tab and select Users:
Click the Edit button next to the user you wish to edit:
- You can edit a user's email address, name, phone number, language, and role. You can also assign or unassign users to specific stores.
- You can create a login card for users to log in by scanning a QR code. Simply click on Print and open the automatically downloaded picture to print or send a login card.